Web Site Submission Services
I'm sure you have seen it: Advertisement for site submission software and or
services claiming to add your URL to hundreds of search engines with the click of a
button. That sounds like a fast and easy solution. Never or less there are often good
reasons not to use that kind of software.
With NSIS we own our software
and its source code. We know how to submit your site and at what frequency. We not
only submit your site to all the search engines, we go one step further and submit your
site to YOUR INDUSTRY SPECIFIC LINKS that we have gathered over our many years of
- Some search engines have banned certain brands of submission software. Search
engine spammers who frequently submit the same pages (or page copies) repeatedly can
cause this to happen.
- The only way to be sure your submission is accepted is by reviewing the actual
confirmation page from the search engine. Most submission software won't save these pages
for you to see. (we supply you with these reports)
- Search engines do frequently change the submission methods. If the software is not
updated frequently, your site will not be indexed. Make sure your software is up to
date and gives you the option of changing site submission strings whenever it is
necessary to do so. Since we own our software we can and adjust our source code to keep
pace with the Search Engines each time there is a change to their submission methods.
Why would you want to use our services?
- You have a large site with many sub pages and want to deep submit your site
several engines while keeping an accurate record of each submission.
- You have several sites of your own, or are managing sites for your clients. You
might need to generate web site submission reports on a regular basic.
- You want to get listed on several minor search engines with much less competition
for your keywords,- and increase your sites link popularity and the chance of
getting spidered by getting links from some of the minor directories.
- Its not your forte. Like most web site owners, your web site is another way of
advertising your services or business. Just as you approve your print media advertising,
you are not at all interested in how the actual workings get accomplished. With our web
site submission services, you already have your design work completed and after reading
the information contained on this site, your web site is Internet and Search Engine ready.
Our services is just like the print media except we promote your site and gain its
position in the many various search engines and industry groups listed on the Internet.
- The bottom line is you are the expert in your field and we are the experts in Web Site